Monday, June 15, 2009

Two more days...

until I have all the time in the world for my little man! Swim lessons, camping, playdates. I could SOOO totally be a stay at home mom now! Seriously, I can't wait to spend the summer with him. To be honest, I don't think I was a very good mama for a one year old. I wasn't quite sure how to "play" with him. This year though, GAME ON!!!

A list of our summer fun ideas:
-Beach time at Idlywood Park
-Park time at the water splash area near Crossroads Mall
-Library Story hour
-PLAYDOUGH!!!
-Sandbox time
-Coloring and painting
-Cooking together
-Maybe a real movie in the theater? Any thoughts on that one my dear (but few!) blog readers?
-Camping
-Swim Lessons
-Playdates
-Doing some serious construction with his "back-oos" and "ump-truks"
-Mama is going to try to get him to want to build with his Legos and bristle blocks
-Bustin out the train table fun

Any more ideas? Anyone want to go on some outings? Flight museum? Day hikes? Children's Museum in Seattle? Anyone? Bueler? Bueler?

1 comment:

Andrew and Rebecca said...

Thanks for the list of activity ideas! It is hard to keep them "occupied"! You know we are always game for a playdate.