Wednesday, June 10, 2009

May pictures

No, really. Mom and Dad NEVER let me climb on the table. I SWEAR...

Ummm...Uncle David? There is NO WAY I'm touching that worm!



With my Mama on her 35th (yikes!) birthday. Don't I look thrilled?!?!



With Big Pappa on his new tractor. FUN!



He is ALLLL boy and LOVES his power tools! HA



I KNOW this looks bad...There were no Oliver's harmed in the taking of this picture. (It was lemonade in the glass BEFORE we used it to make our beverages!!!)



Blowin bubb-oohs. A favorite pasttime!



His first pony ride. He wasn't so sure, but he seemed to enjoy it!



Having fun flying his plane around Granny and Grandaddo's house.



"OOOH! WHAT'S DAT...NOISE!!! AIRPANE! AIRPANE!"
PS-scroll down to the "Happiest Place On Earth" post for some more funnies...

1 comment:

Tage Daniel Carrier said...

Loved seeing the new photos. He is so big and handsome. Can't believe how blond his hair is getting! (and a nice new hair cut too) I love reading all the Ollie-isms. Are you guys heading to MONTANA this summer? We are actually able to have more visitors now that the germy season is done. Miss you guys! Hope you 're enjoying the spring! Hope you get some birthday pix so we can see the fun too!@ what a bummer about your camera