Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PICTURES PLEEEEAAASSE!

Hello fellow partygoers! If you were at Oliver's birthday party Saturday, AKA overstimulating kidfest, and took pictures, would you mind sending some my way? Our camera battery died! ARRRG! In hindsight though, it was probably a good thing. I got to spend a lot of quality time holding his hand, trying to get him out of his shell, trying to get him to leave my side and go play, just good quality mom and son bonding time....NOT!

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen him soooooo wound up!!!! LOL!! Did anyone get any picture of him that wasn't blurred? :-)

2 comments:

Andrew and Rebecca said...

Sad we missed it!! Glad you all had fun, but sorry about the camera battery! Been there, done that! At Rory's first b-day, something was going wrong with our screen which I didn't know until afterwards and all the pics have a little line along the side. Nothing anyone else would notice, but of course, I do!!!

Jon and Erin Wilner said...

I will get you the photos that we took. I think we got some good ones. Love the new posts!!!