Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 5: Oliver

Today I will be saying thanks for two of my favorite foods: tock it mook and wah-wee pops. Mom insists on calling these "chocolate milk" and "lollipops", but whatever. Basically, if I had my way, these are the only two foods I would consume. Yes, I will drink regular milk, but man oh man, can I ever make my parents laugh with my high pitched "OK!" and "YEA! TOCK-IT MOOK!"when I know I'm getting chocolate milk. Mom also thinks the way I say wah-wee pop is pretty cute (it's the right way to say it, what's so cute about it? Moms, sheesh). Photographic evidence of my love:
Please note my ingenious use of the car seat buckle as a handy dandy wah-wee pop holder. That way I don't get fuzz and dirt on it while I take a break. Mom also wanted to mention that you can't see it very well in the picture, but my face is all shiny with the layer upon layer of wah-wee pop slobber all around my mouth. Again, what IS it with moms?!?!?!?

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Is it just wrong that I imagine you giving those cute, wah-wee pop shiny cheeks lots of smooches ... before you even think of wiping off the shininess?! Heck, I'd totally do that, too! He is so adorable ... eat him up!