Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 2: Oliver

(I'm going to speak for Oliver here, and write as well about what he's thankful for this year.)

My Bi. Mom and Dad aren't sure why I call it my "bi", but my blanket is my favorite source of comfort. Mom made it for me from soft fuzzy fabric, and I reaallllly love snuggling under it (preferably nakie!). Even when it was 90 degrees in my room at night this summer, I STILL wouldn't go to bed without laying under my bi. It gets dragged around the house all day, I try to take it to school (Mom won't let me, party pooper!), and it gets pretty dirty. I don't care though, it's my bi, and I'm not going to be over it any time soon.

1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Ummm ... I want a bi, too, please :)

So cute and sweet. Love that you made it for Oliver. Love that Oliver was so eloquent in telling what he's thankful for :)

Been thinking about you ... I know I owe you an email. Just trying to keep my head above water right now ... get ALL this crap done ... and rest as my GUS warrants!