Friday, January 1, 2010

2009, review of my favorite pictures from the year PART 1

I am working on wrapping up my Project 365 for 2009 (note to self, don't do that again! Whew!), I've been going through the 9,000+ photos we took this year and I realized a couple of things...

1. We take too many pictures! Maybe without having to feel like I need to get a "Picture of the Day" for Project 365, we'll be a bit more selective.
2. Oliver is stinkin funny!
3. I think photography is my new addiciton...

In this post and the next two that follow, I'd like to share some shots that either made me laugh, made me want to kiss all over my boys, or were just darn good. Shawn will probably disagree with my choices, but hey, it's my blog!

Haa-haa! Patting the belly for a job well done!

Oh no! We sank the Titanic??!?!

NOOOO!!!! DON'T MAKE ME EAT IT!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

Steph and Maui wiped out after watching Oliver.

I know it's blury, but that's part of why I love it.

Captures Mr. GoofyPants in action. He was playing in his new "fweep-fops"
No WAY Uncle David! NO WAY am I touching that worm!

First you lick, then shoot, then suck? (Just kidding! He got to drink some lemonade before we made our summer coolers!)
Hey Dada! I can touch the sky! I really love this of the two of them. Sigh. My boys!

No comments: