Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in pictures, Part 2

Here we go, round 2...
This was taken at my parent's new retirement pad in Montana. There was just something about the light that day. I think three in this set of 25ish "2009 Favs" comes from this day.

Ollie putting himself in the sink.

I like the reflection of me taking the picture in the goggles. Dada wore them to snowmobile in Bozeman when we went in Feb.

Still. Quiet. Rosey cheeks.

First time trick or treating. I love this one-kid looking out the window, mom looking out of the door, and the color! Ok, it's the cowboy that I'm partial to!

Coming home from Spokane after my 1/2 marathon. Oliver was pretty entranced with riding on a vehicle that didn't require a car seat.

Pearrygin Lake State Park, early one morning. This is where I grew up, and seeing Oliver at the beach where I spent enormous amounts of time was pretty cool. The lake was so still the reflections were amazing. The contrast of his red/orange to the brown and green is pretty nice too.

Same camping trip, wearing Daddo's hat.

Future gituar hero. Love the blur in this one, it shows how hard he was jamming out.

At the 3-D movie. I makes me sad to see how grown up this one feels.

No comments: