Friday, January 1, 2010

My HANDS DOWN favs of 2009!

These are my favorite of the year. I know it's completely subjective, but I welcome comments! (don't forget to scroll down and see the other 2 posts related to my favorite picts of 2009)


Fourth of July. Playing on a beach. You get the feel of the sun, the smoothness of Oliver's skin, and his concentration on the task at hand.
Seriously? Nuff said. LOL! I don't think Shawn and I take enough pictures of each other, so I really love it when one comes out good!

HAAAA-HAHHHHHAAAAA! Crazy eyes! Crazy eyes!

Another Montana shot. Love the light, the colors, the timelessness of little boy jeans.

Talk about getting the right angle!






And for the grand finale...

The shot that made me start crying when I pulled it up on the computer...Oliver and my dad.




Happy New Year everyone! May your 2010 be as bright and as happy as you deserve!

1 comment:

Tage Daniel Carrier said...

I LOVED these last posts! Great photos. Oliver is such a cutie, seeing pictures of him makes my day! Wish we were closer. I have been such a Blog SLACKER lately it is ridiculous. on my list for sometime when I find time! ha. We have two big birthdays coming up this month so that will surely deserve a blog post. Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas. I loved the pix on Shawn's facebook. you guys are getting so good at photography!