Sunday, March 8, 2009

Shoot milk out your nose funny!

While we were in Montana a couple of weeks ago, Ollie and I stopped by A&W for lunch (I wish we had one closer...mini corndogs, yum!). They give you this cute kids lunch pack, complete with hot dog, french fries, apples, Teddy Grahams, milk, wet-wipes, and a root beer sucker. Oliver really has only had a sucker 2 or 3 times, so they are still a fun novelty for him. He went around the hotel room, blissfully licking away. He never stuck it in his mouth, he just kept sticking out his tongue and rubbing the sucker on it. Snapping picts, I caught this:



You REALLY should click on it to get the large version to feel the full impact of the "crazy sugar eyes"...


IT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HIM!!! I thought I was going to loose my lunch from laughing so hard when it came up on the camera. Really, one eye is bigger than the other, he's got his lips all curved in, and his tongue is about down to his chest. Is it just me, or does it look like he's saying "SUGAR GOOD, huh, huh, SUGAR GOOOOOOOD!" Seriously, he really is much cuter, so when I get gems like this, gotta share. Just for comparision, here is my usual shot of him:


1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Oh, that is a good one! File that in the "embarrass Oliver in front of his high school friends" folder! I almost spit my apple all over my keyboard ... thanks :)