Monday, February 16, 2009

Just for Mavis and Tianna


Ok, so I was doing some layouts in Jan about the Sorenson "Baby Thiefs". Mavis is the one we ALL know about (Perry, Laura, Kolby, and Justin chime in here...), but I thought it totally funny that the person who showed up in photos "stealing" Oliver at Ryan's wedding wasn't Mavis but...TIANNA! HA! These pages are going in Oliver's book. Love you ladies! Mavis, you make Shawn feel like a bit of Lavonne is here loving on the boy, and Tianna, well...it has to be genetic! Love you both!

2 comments:

Tage Daniel Carrier said...

Cute! Your scrapbook pages are awesome! I am SO behind already! Was trying to get Tage caught up before Huntlie was born but In his scrapbook (which is plum full and I need to start a new one already)He is still in the NICU. Have about one more NICU month left to scrapbook and then will start his Bozeman book! Daddy takes so many photos that it is hard to choose which to scrapbook. and now I have NO time. Go Figure!

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
All I can say is that it runs in the family! You nieces & nephews have such cute babies it's hard not to hug & squeeze them.
Hope you had a great time at Big Sky in Montana this week-end with the cousins. We would like to have been there, but we just got back from a cruise to the Panama Canal, so I have to work a little!
Love you guys, Mavis