Sunday, March 15, 2009

No, NOT! and some fun in the sink

A new Ollisim for you...No, NOT! When asked "Do you want to go to bed?" we are now met with the reply of "No...Not." It's pretty funny, I'll have to catch some video of it for you all.

Fun in the sink. Ok mom, I know you are going to say I let him get away with too much, but in my defense, it was Report Card Friday and I just gave up...Here' s what my darling boy figured out how to do on Friday...

Just playin in the sink ma. Just "wuay-eeshing"

You still watching? You SURE?

Look the other way mama, look the other way...

Come on, I'm WAAAAYYY too cute and smart for you. You know I'll just climb right back in when your back is turned, so why fight it?

Thaaaaat's right mom. You just let me play!
In the end, Oliver won. I stripped him down and let him play. Hey, a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do!
He was having so much fun. Mom was having fun. Dada got home in time to play in the sink too. Now if we could just get the cats to join in...I'm pretty sure they were hiding as far away as possible during this episode!

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

I think I know what Natalie's doing tomorrow ... those photos are precious ... my camera is just itching to take some great sink shots! But, gotta tell ya, my sink ... not nearly as pretty as yours :)

Andrew and Rebecca said...

Wow - that's a big sink you've got! Fun times!