Monday, March 23, 2009

MckMama

One of the blogs I love to follow is that of MckMama. Her photography is sublime, her humor is so well appreciated by all the moms who follow her, and her faith in God inspires all who read her blog.

The MckMama family is in need of prayers right now. Their youngest son, Stellan (AKA MckMuffin) was diagnosed with heart problems in utero that were supposed to be fatal. He was born well and whole, thank God, but those heart problems reared their ugly head again last night and this morning. Please be thinking about them and praying for little Stellan that his heartrate returns to normal and that the family can again breath a sigh of relief. Click on their link in the "Blogs I Follow" bar for more information.

2 comments:

Andrew and Rebecca said...

Wow - I just read about this same gal on my friend from college's blog. She must be really well read. I am praying for baby Stellan - so sad. God bless him!

MommyBrain said...

MckMama is amazing. I've been following her blog since our last ITP class. I am in awe of her honesty and ability to express her thoughts, knowledge, and feelings. Stellan is definitely in my prayers!