Saturday, September 13, 2008

It was so hot mid August that I just had to find a way to let Oliver get cooled off without having to fill the car with gear. We set off for Fred Meyer in search of one of those fun kid spaghetti noodle sprinklers, but all they had was school supplies!

We opted for a regular old sprinkler with the dial where you can change the shape of the spray. It worked like a charm! I was able to find a spray that didn't go straight up his nose, the yard got watered, and I have some great picures. Win Win situation!


Hmmm...I can't stop it with my hand....



Maybe with my foot?





MAAAAA! I can't make it stop!





Love my boy...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is SO cute! The picture with his foot on the sprinkler reminds me of a Shawn pose for some reason! I love your new blogspot and will be sure to check in often! Miss ya and Love ya