Monday, September 28, 2009

Joining Along with this MeMe craziness!


My friend Dana and her pal Supah Mommy have started a fun little blog hop called All about Meme Mondays. This week is.....






What are the 5 items I would die without on a daily basis?
Photo courtesy of PatrickQ on Flickr
1. VENTI AMERICANO WITH ROOM FOR CREAM BABY!


Photo courtesy of slowburn on Flickr
2. iPhone. Yes, I went to the dark side. Scarey thing is I have apps now just to entertain Oliver and he TOTALLY knows how to use my phone!




3. Keys. To the car. My classroom. My house. My mailbox. My cabinet at work where I hide the chocolate from my students (oh, and my purse, but the chocolate is more important...).


4. Ice Water. Not warm, not fizzy, not room temp. ICE water. I might be a "water snob" here, but I've discovered it's really the only way I like it.




5. Rubberband for my hair. While I love my long hair, it ALWAYS ends up off my face in a ponytail of some kind by the end of the day! My current obsession is braids. Yes, I know I am 35. Who cares if I still wear my hair like I did when I was a 24 year old camp counselor?!?!?

4 comments:

My Baby Sweetness said...

Yes, the hairband is totally necessary! I think the last time I actually dried my hair and wore it down was shortly before I got pregnant (my daughter is 7 mos old). OK, maybe once since then...

Lisa said...

My hair is short right now but when it is long I always have a pony band on my wrist.
great list.
:)Lisa

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

we all need a spa hair day..

can you do those virtually?

* sigh


THanks for playing along. and the camp counseler thing was classic. :)
supah

MommyBrain said...

1. That particular glass of ice water looks so pretty and delicious, I am virtually gulping it right now!
2. I miss getting Starbucks cards as gifts from kiddos!
3. Oh how I wish CPV could be convinced of my NEED for an iPhone!

Glad you joined in the mayhem ... wish you were a SAHM!