Friday, August 14, 2009

Oliver's Dancin Feet

A few days ago when it was so stinkin hot (not having that problem now, are we?!?!), Shawn and I took the boy down to Crossroad's splash park. Oliver had a GREAT time in the water, but it's what he did OUT of the water that still has us scratching our heads...


At the beginning of the dance, you must grab your arms and hoot like an owl.



Then, you shake your tuckus like you have to hula for your life.



Rotate and gyrate as you bounce back and forth on your heels.



Then, for the grand finale, spin all around...



And around...



Hey baby, I'll see you tonight at the 6:00 show. Hey wait? Where are you going? Wait!


And just because I'm going to h-e-double hockey sticks for where my mind went when I saw these, I'm sharing the fun.


Hey! I even have my pants on and I'm still going! Cool!

2 comments:

MommyBrain said...

We must get Oliver and Natalie together for a dance party! The last two photos ... I am still wiping tears from my cheeks - laughing that hard!

BTW: Love the new look of your blog, especially the header!

Andrew and Rebecca said...

LMAO!