Thursday, October 2, 2008

So much fun!

I just checked Ali Edward's blog about her GREAT "A Week in the Life" project. Basically you document every little nuance of your life for one week, photos, notes about what you did, and collecting "stuff" like receipts and notes you wrote to people. Kolby-it would be such a cool project for you! I'm going to do this next week, but I had commented about involving Kori, Oliver's daycare provider.

So cool-Ali Edwards actually answered my question! OK, it's a silly thing, but she's a big one in the world of scrapbooking and it was kind of like my brush with fame. HA!

Wow, this world of blogging really starts to make you feel connected with the world. In a simple click, I can share ideas and comments with people around the world and they ANSWER! Just think about the possiblities...

No comments: