Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Punkin' Patch

The weather out here wasn't so bad on Sunday, so the little fam all trooped out to the pumpkin patch by Theno's Dairy in Redmond. Mr. Oliver REALLY needed a nap, but still, we had a great time. His favorite was feeding the alpacas and running in the puddles. Go figure. The kid who didn't want to see animals at the fair didn't want to play in the pumpkins at the pumkin patch. Sheesh!



Waving at the kids on the hay ride




I am SOOOO NOT happy!




Dad, do I SERIOUSLY have to ride in this?





Did I mention that I'm NOT HAPPY?!?!?




I'm outta here!


Finally! One MY size!

HEY! Who put the big one in?!?!
Walkin with mamma
YES! Alpaca slobber!

She TOTALLY likes me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the last picture with that Big smile! The crying one with Daddy is cute too. We just got some pumpkin pics with Tage this week too. (created our own pumpkin patch with 2 pumpkins I bought at the grocery store) The sun was going down and Dad was in a hurry so I didn't get to do as much "propping" and posing as I would've liked. We may have to have another photo session soon. I'll get some pix posted soon. Hope all is well in WA

Jess said...

Wow, he is a big boy. I live in Bozeman now and my be moving closer to Missoula if I land a fire job, so I'll have to visit.

Love Jess